Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sweet Sweet Baby.......

I was thrilled when my good friend Tiffany, called and asked if I would take some pictures of her newborn, Addyson.  This was a secret session since the pictures were a Father's Day present for her husband.  During the session I got to hold and cuddle with Addyson.  Oh how I miss those days!!!  (Except at 2 a.m.)  Here are some of favorites from the session.

Tiffany is such a good mama!  During the session we talked about how dark Addyson's hair is and how much of it she has.  Later Tiffany's mom brought over some of Tiffany's baby pictures and guess what?  Addyson looks just like Tiffany did!  How neat is that? 
 This picture is sooo sweet! 
Here's Addyson's stats!  At the time of our session she was 3 weeks old.  I have to give a shout out to my good friend Sandra at Signarama.  Sandra and her crew are the ones who made this sign for Tiffany and Stephen.  Isn't it the cutest?  They do great work and are awesome to work with.  Check out their website!

I love baby's feet!  I guess I look at them and think, one day these feet will be wearing high heels and flip flops.
We tried for almost 30 minutes to get her to fall asleep.  We both wanted to get a picture of her sleeping.  But, she had other plans and intended to stay awake since she had a guest.  Just as I packed up my equipment and was telling Tiffany bye, we looked and she was sound asleep.  I think it's one of my best pictures of the day!  
Tiffany, thank you for having me capture these sweet precious moments of Addyson's life.  What an honor!  She's beautiful!  
-Love,
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment