Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

With Father's Day approaching I thought it would be neat to pay a special tribute to our Father's by posting some of my favorite father pictures from this past year.  I wish I had thought of this for Mother's Day but, there's always next year.  There were so many shots that I adored but, couldn't post them all.  Here are some of my favorites.  - Enjoy!!

Fathers lead by example and show his children the value of hard work, responsibility and dedication. Pictured here are the Harper siblings pay tribute to their dad, Mr. Harold Harper, on his 80th birthday. 

A father's love is patient and kind.  Blake Steel proudly poses with his three children.  

Fathers are born with a sense to protect what is theirs.  I loved how Patrick keep kissing on his newborn, Paxton.

Once a Daddy's Girl.... Always a Daddy's Girl.  When taking pictures of Kristie and her family you could feel the love she has for both her parents but, you could tell.... she's a Daddy's Girl!

Dad's will do anything to entertain and please their little girls!  Including walk around with a pink flamingo in their pockets!  Matt proudly walks with his little one.

Dad's are always there when you need them.  Including needing a kiss in the middle of the photo shoot!  I cracked up as sweet Emilee leaned over to kiss her daddy when I was taking their family picture with new sister Adlee.

Dads are there to help carry our burdens.  I thought this picture was so precious.  Robbie is making sure Celia doesn't step on any rocks or thorns during her photo shoot with bare feet!  This is why little girls fall in love with their daddys!

The love a Dad has for his girls gives him the power and strength to one day walk her down the aisle and into the arms of another man.  But, their love remains.  I love the emotion and look on Jaimee's dad's face as she tenderly leans over the kiss her dad on her wedding day.  This kiss was as if to say, "It's o.k., I'll always be yours!"
  
Dad's are little one's best friends.  Spending time with their children teaches them they are important.  This is my husband and child walking hand in hand discussing the boats, fishing, and life.  

All of the above qualities certainly describe my dad.  Here's a recent picture of Daddy and me.  Yes, I'm a Daddy's girl, always have been and always will be.  I love you!

Happy Father's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment