Friday, June 18, 2010

My How Time Flies.....

I met Charlie when he was 3 years old!  His dad was a coach with my husband and we all lived in a huge historic home that had been split up into apartments.  I've watched Charlie grow up before my eyes and find it hard to believe he has now graduated from high school.  I was thrilled when his mom asked if I would take some senior pictures of him.  Here are some of my favorites.

  Charlie played baseball in high school. Here he is pictured in the dugout. 

I love this serious look here.  He has always been quiet and laid back.

His mom, Tammy, wanted a picture taken with their church in the background.  I couldn't think of a better backdrop for a senior picture.  When life gets tough God along with your church family will keep you grounded!
Love this smile!
Thank ya'll so much for asking me to take these pictures.  I've watched Charlie grow up from a blonde curly-headed cutie pie to a smart, respectful, handsome gentleman.  Charlie- we wish for you life's very best.  You are an awesome fellow with a bright future ahead of you! Take Care!
-Enjoy,
Lydia

1 comment: