Friday, June 11, 2010

Love in Downtown...

I met Stephanie and Jimmie through a mutual friend and I'm so excited about photographing their wedding this fall.  They choose downtown Valdosta for their engagement shoot.  We had a blast even with the heat and threat of storms on the forecast.  Here are some of my favorites.

Stephanie and Jimmie's story reminded me so much of my husband and me.  They were high school sweethearts!  This next picture took some time to get.  We had some guy stop us and share with me where he felt I needed to be taking pictures and offered his advice on photography to me.  I was gracious and listened. As he was going into great detail with us we noticed he was holding a folder for his Probation Officer and then he turns to me and looks at my camera and says, "Oh I see what's wrong, we don't have the same kind of camera.... I shoot with digital."  At that point and bid him goodbye and continued to do my job.
-Enjoy!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment