Monday, June 28, 2010

"Four" on the Green!

One of the things I LOVE about Facebook is that it reconnects you with friends!  Gail and I were friends in high school and reconnected with one another on Facebook. After taking pictures of her sister Amy and niece and nephew, Gail contacted me to take some of her family.  We meet at the country club and found the perfect place on the "green" for the four of them for me to capture some special family portraits! Here are some of my favorites!
We started at the clubhouse for a quick family portrait. This is where Camryn noticed her mom's necklace!

 I love this picture!
Camryn's going after the necklace now!
And, she got it!!
Another favorite of mine!  This is such a happy family.

Camryn is a living doll! Look at those curls!!!  The colors in her dress really pop against the green grass.
 
 
Alex is such a sweet big brother!
  

And a handsome fellow!
 Beautiful eyes....
I absolutely love this picture! Such love!(Note who is wearing the necklace now!)
Gail, thank you so much for asking me!  It was great to see you again and meet your beautiful family!  
-Enjoy!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment