Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas Pictures!!!!

Yes Christmas is in the air and everywhere now days!  I recently was at the Country Club under the huge oak trees dripping in moss to take pictures of my friend Denise and her beautiful family!  Here are some of my favorites.  Of course I withheld the one they are using for their Christmas card.  So, you'll have to wait to see that one! 

This boy is a pistol!  He's so funny to me.  I love hearing Walker stories from his mama.


I graduated from high school with Denise's brother Warren and her son here reminds me so much of Warren. (And Denise!)


I love this picture this sister and brother.  Denise made a great choice with the colors it worked perfect with the setting!

She is so pretty to me, look at those eyes!!

His eyes are pretty too, or should I say handsome! 


Here's the family group pic!


Denise has always been so pretty to me.  I love this picture of her and her husband!


I love catching children being children!  He had no clue I was taking his picture. 

Thanks Denise!  I have lots more to post.  Stay tuned!!!
- Enjoy,
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment