Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Greatest of These is Love...

I love being with those who are in love!  Robbie and Jaimee will be getting married in February so, we recently took time to take their engagement pictures.  Speaking of love, I feel in love with her parents' home and property!  Very Southern Livingish!  I also feel in love with these two.  They were made for each other. 



I took some awesome shots of Jaimee while we waited on Robbie to get changed from hunting.


Unfortunately Robbie didn't have any luck on his morning hunt.  Better luck next time! 


These two are so in love.  Everytime I "turned them loose" they were busy chatting! 


I really like this picture.  They almost look like they are dancing in the cotton field! 


Now time for some bling!


I had to get their picture on this porch, it's so inviting.  I like how they pretended I wasn't there!


See what I mean?  They are so into each other.

Robbie and Jaimee I'm really looking forward to your wedding in February! 
Enjoy!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment