Saturday, November 21, 2009

4 Generations!

To me family is so important and when I got the call from my friend Pam about taking pictures of her granddaughter, daughter, her mom, and herself I felt very honored.  I only met one set of grandparents so I know what a treasure it is to have four generations together.  We met at a historic church in our community on a beautiful fall (and hot) day.  I love church steeples and just had to get a picture of this one.


What a beautiful image is this and such a blessing!


You can see the family resemblance.  I love this in black and white.



She was such a sweet baby!


I love baby's feet!  Can you picture these tiny feet wearing flips flops or high heels one day?

She has the prettiest little mouth!

This is my favorite.  Pam had seen this and wanted to recreate it for her women!  I just love this!

Pam thank you for letting me be apart of your special memories!  What an honor! 
I have more pictures coming....several Christmas card sessions and an engagement session!
-Enjoy!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment