Friday, November 6, 2009

A Fun Sunday Afternoon!


I had a blast several Sundays ago with Steven and Chrissy and their four children.  The weather was perfect and the colors were perfect which made for a beautiful backdrop for Christmas cards pictures! I've known Chrissy and Steven for a long time. All the way back in high school and, yes I'll admit I was several grades ahead of them.  I truly enjoyed my time with them.  They were up for trying crazy shots and some we've keep for surprises later. I hope you enjoy these as much as we did taking them!

Such a happy and BLESSED family!



I love that they included their dog in their picture! 



I got tickled here when I asked Gavin to pretend he was showing his younger brother, Luke, a fish in the pond.  Luke was so confused, he really thought Gavin was trying to show him something.  I love the look on Luke's face.

I've taken these two girls pictures a lot with my job with the schools.  These two girls are not only pretty but, they are very smart and awesome at sports! 

I love this picture of these high school sweethearts.  The color of the sky and yellow goldenrods made a beautiful backdrop!

This is not the picture they are using for their Christmas cards.  This is just a sample of one of the cards I'm offering this year.  You'll have to wait till Christmas to see which picture they've chosen.  We are keeping it a secret!

Stay tuned, we have Cancun pictures, two more family Christmas Card sessions and more still to post! I've got to get BUSY!!
-Enjoy,
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment