Monday, November 9, 2009

Aaahhh Cancun!!!

I recently had the opportunity of a lifetime when I was asked to go to Cancun for a photo shoot!  I LOVE my part-time job as a photographer!!  This was such a wonderful experience for me.  I got to spend time in one of the most beautiful places I have ever been with two very talented photographers.  I learned so much and I'm so grateful I had this opportunity.  Thank you Jill and Ruth for an awesome time!  My bags can be ready whenever you call!  Check out these two awesome photographers' work Jill Higgins and Ruth Rackley!

We stayed at the J.W. Marriott in Cancun.  It was a beautiful resort, very relaxing and peaceful!




Here's the view from our balcony!  Breathtaking!!!  The water was an amazing blue!


We took a cab into Cancun one night.  Both Jill and Ruth had been to Cancun so they wanted me to see more of Mexico than just the resort.  We went shopping at the local market! 


The beach and water was so beautiful but, dangerous!  The red flag means "swim at your own risk!"  Only one day was it "safe" while we were there, and for us it was still a little rough.


Love Mexican tile work.  These steps are just screaming for someone to have their picture taken here!


The beach was surprisingly narrow.  The lounge chairs were so inviting!  I could become so lazy here!

Here's another view from our balcony looking back at the bay and the city.


Who wouldn't love this picture?  All I could think when I saw this pool is how much fun my 5 year old would have swimming!!  And, yes it was really that blue, no editing here!


Cancun's nightime view was just as breathtaking as the day  view!

Paradise!



And, to prove I was really there here I am with no makeup and in all my glory standing on our balcony!

Thanks again Jill!!!

Still more family pictures to come! Next is the Pruitt Family session!!!
-Enjoy!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment