Monday, August 30, 2010

Welcome Payden....

I had the honor of photographing the beautiful wedding last year of Wendy and Ben's.  Click here to see their Gin Creek wedding pictures!  Since the wedding they have been blessed with sweet Payden.  Here are some of her three month old pictures with her proud parents!
This poor child, you can tell she never gets any attention. :)  I love seeing these two in their new role as parents! 
Wendy and her little girl.  Two beautiful girls!
I love watching Ben interact with Payden.  He can't keep his eyes off of her!
This one is so sweet!
I love sentimental things!  This rabbit blanket was Ben's when he was little.
Payden has some beautiful eyes.  Very serious look here!  Makes you wonder what she is thinking!!
Another favorite of mine!
Thank you for asking me to help make memories for this special little one!
-Enjoy,
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment