Thursday, August 26, 2010

Susan and Aaron- The Wedding

I posted pictures of Susan and Aaron's pre-wedding portrait session several week ago.  Well, here are the pictures from their beautiful southern wedding.  I will say it was hot, it was July.  But everyone looked beautiful and despite the warm temperatures everyone had a great time!  Here are some of my favorites! The wedding took place a Lakes Chapel in Lake Park.  Very quaint and beautiful place!
I had to get a picture of these frogs so years from now when Susan and Aaron are looking over their wedding pictures they can say, "Do you remember these little green frogs? They were everywhere the day of our wedding!"
 Susan looked radiant!

Look at the special charms on her bouquet!  Each bridesmaid's bouquet had an initial charm for the bridesmaid.
And Aaron and his groomsmen!
White hydrangeas graced the historic church pews.
The flower girls were adorable!
Notice Aaron's face as he sees his bride!
As the bride and their daughter came down the aisle you could hear ooh's and aah's from the crowd.  Here's what they saw!
Aaron's aunt capturing the moment.
The wedding cake topped with colorful cookie cutouts personalized for the bride and groom. 
The food was wonderful!
I just had to share these two photos. Remember me telling you it was hot?  This proves it... like mother like daughter!  
Then mama found at vent at the reception.
This wedding was so much fun but, especially for the children. Here are the wedding favors for the children.
 They getaway means of transportation.

This picture cracks me up.  This flower girl is serious!
And off they go! 
Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day!  I wish ya'll the very best!

I will be creating a gallery for Susan and Aaron on my website this weekend with more pictures from the wedding and reception.  I also have more portrait sessions to post so stay tuned!
- Enjoy,
Lydia 

No comments:

Post a Comment