Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Susan and Aaron Part 1

Here's a sneak peek at the bride and groom and their little one Emmeele! This family had a beautiful wedding ceremony this past weekend at Lakes Chapel.  We meet a couple of weeks before the wedding at their wedding venue, which was a blessing for me as the photographer!  Despite the hot temperatures we had a blast and were able to take a lot of the pictures we would have taken the morning of the wedding without the pressure of time.  I had never been to Lakes Chapel in Lake Park but, feel in love this place.  It's so peaceful and serene!  Here's a field of orange flowers the welcomes you as you arrive.
And the beautiful bride.  I loved Susan's dress, very classic!

I'm a shoe person so I had to get a shoot of her gorgeous shoes!
And, her handsome husband Aaron.
This was one of my favorite pictures of the day.  God brought the perfect breeze the show off her dress!

I love getting pictures of couples being real and having fun! See the mischievous look on his face?
 And here's sweet Emmeele!  

Susan and Aaron selected this one for their 16x20 for the wedding reception and I'm so glad they did. It was another one of my favorites!
And so more sweet pictures of  Emmeele.  She is such a doll!
I'm working on the wedding pictures and will post those in a week or two!
-Enjoy!
Lydia

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of Aaron, Susan and Emme. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures throughout the day! Of course, my favorite is of my precious niece holding the bouquet on the front porch. I loved the one they chose to display at the wedding of the 3 of them and the one of my brother kissing Emme is just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete