Saturday, August 21, 2010

Watching Paxton Grow....

I had the opportunity to photograph this handsome fellow months ago!  Click here to see old blog. Paxton is growing up and is now 9 months old and what a cutie!  I fell in love in his big brown eyes. 
He's learning to stand with the help of props now.  Each stage in watching your child grow up is so much fun.  It's amazing and beautiful thing to be a part of.
One of the things I enjoy doing when taking pictures of children is watching them make discoveries and just be themselves.  Take a look at how Paxton reacted to sitting underneath a tall Georgia pine!
I sent this one to his mom for her sneak peek and titled it, "Paxton's got skills!"
And, now the family picture.  What a great looking family!
And our "Paxton sandwich kiss" pose!
I had fun little buddy!  I'll be celebrating your 1st birthday with you in October and capturing more memories for you to look back on when you are older! 
- Enjoy!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment