Friday, August 13, 2010

Ashley and Drew...

After this engagement photo shoot I told my husband how much fun I have getting to know my clients.  I've known these two all their lives but, since they are younger than me I only knew them in passing.  We had a lot of fun even though it was hot as blue blazes.  The two of them managed very well trying to smile with gnats swarming around them.  They are the sweetest couple and I had fun watching them interact this day. I can't wait for their September wedding.
I love the look on her face here!
This one is priceless to me!
You can tell how in love they are!
And, now some individual shots!
Beautiful blue eyes!
Hopefully by September things will have cooled down some!  Can't wait to see you guys again!
Stay posted I'm busy editing wedding pictures and baby pictures!
Lots to come!
-Enjoy!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment