Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Family Gathering

I as so excited when Susan, a co-worker of mine, asked me to take pictures of family.  Her grown children and grandchild live out of town and had returned home for Rosh Hashanah. We met at the family home and had a blast!  Here are some of my favorites!
This one is so sweet!  She'll always treasure this photo!
The grandparents wanted some picture time with "Izzy" and I love how serious she took it!  She's such a happy child!
She's such a beautiful child! Love her curls and her eyes!
This photo is was inspired the photo shoot. They yearly take a generational picture with Izzy.  Creating wonderful memories!
I enjoyed watching Izzy interact with her mama!  Lots of fun and laughter!
There's something about seeing a child in motion that makes time stand still.
This one is my favorite!  Such a power picture with lots of emotion and love!
And Susan with her husband.  He wanted a couple picture of the two to post for his 30 class reunion. Isn't that sweet?!!
I had a wonderful time with Susan and her family.  Lots of laughter and fun!  
- Shalom and Enjoy!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment