Monday, September 6, 2010

Family Fun

I was thrilled when asked to take pictures of grandchildren for the parents of one of my co-workers.  One of the grandsons was getting ready to leave home for college and so everyone got together at the country club to capture memories of the day! 
   Cousins...
I love the colors they wore for the session.  So bright and colorful, it really looks good!

The next three are my favorites!  
For a little it's hard to just sit and look pretty all the time!  To me this is what life is about, being yourself!  You can't put a price tag on these images to me.  I absolutely love them.  

Each family wanted a couple shots with just them.
Another one I love.  Again, this is real life! What precious memories!  He was trying to kiss his sister who didn't want to be kissed!
 Even though they are cousin, they feel more like sister and brother.  I know it's going to be hard for her as he is off away for college this year!
And to everyone's surprise she leaned over and gave him a kiss on the check!
 You may remember this sweet little from a session I did over a year ago. Click here to see them! This time her mama wanted a picture of the two of them.
 Since Austin was getting ready the following week to leave for college his mom wanted to get some pictures of the two of them.
Love this picture!
What a fun day for me!  This family kept me in stitches and I enjoyed every minute! Thanks for a great time!
-Enjoy,
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment