Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Jerrod!!

This is a special blog just for Jerrod who's birthday is September 15!  Our System Teacher of the Year received a photography package from me and she used it to do a birthday session gift for her husband. Here are some of my favorite pictures from our session!
First of all get ready these are some adorable children! Meet Sam and Abby. Sam was the shy one and it took it awhile to warm up to me.  You'll see by the end he was just fine!
Abby was such a natural with the camera. 
O.K. normally one would expect to see the subjects facing and smiling toward the camera.  But, this is why I love photographing children.  This is who they are, having fun checking out everything about their new surrounding! I love this picture. Look at their faces!
Abby has beautiful blue eyes. Get ready Daddy she's going to break hearts!
After leaving our historic courthouse square with all the prisoners cutting grass (hence why we moved on) we found a tiny garden behind the Episcopal church.  Here Sam is making all kinds of new discoveries.  This is such a beautiful and peaceful place!  I want to take my son here. Which since this post is for Jerrod, my son heard your name several times last year! Your mom was his Kindergarten teacher and oh! how he loves her!
Look at these eyelashes!
And Jerrod's sweet wife and mom to Abby and Sam AND our System Teacher of the Year, Beth!
It was so hard to choose which pictures to post, there were so many more I could have chosen!  Hope you have a very Happy Birthday Jerrod!  From your little ones and Beth!

-Enjoy!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment