Saturday, October 3, 2009

Miss Cali

Meet Miss Cali!  Doesn't she have the prettiest eyes?  We met at the Country Club for her pictures and had a blast.  This cutey pie battled the hot sun and gnats for her photo session.  I think she did a wonderful job!  I hope you enjoy her pictures. Thank you Brittany and Grandmama Janet for asking me!  I had lots of fun!
- Enjoy!
Lydia



I love this picture.  She's busy checking out her chair. I love capturing children just being themselves! 


A penny for your thoughts!  She was really studying something interesting in this picture.  I love the look on her face!  Precious!!!



Love her little expression in this photo!


Miss Cali was stricking a beautiful pose here for me!


This was the cutest outfit!




She has the sweetest smile!  As my mama would say, "She's smiling with her eyes in this picture!"



Sweet baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment