Friday, October 1, 2010

Olivia's Day...

Last year I took Christmas pictures for the cutest family of five.  Olivia was a tiny thing a year ago. (Click here to see last year's blog)  Well, it's a year little and today was Olivia's day for her own photo session.  Big brothers Mason and Nathan were so sweet helping us keep Olivia interested and smiling!  These pictures are so precious, I can't wait for you to see them!  I had some many favorites but, I think I've narrowed it down!


I'm not sure what she's doing here but, thought it was a great action shot! 

She's so precious!
 Too cute!



 This is one of my favorite photos I've ever taken!
 This one makes me laugh everytime!  This is her mama all over!!!



Thanks Aprile!  She did great and I hope ya'll enjoy the pictures for many years to come!
-Enjoy!
Lydia


No comments:

Post a Comment