Monday, November 30, 2009

Three's Company

Can you imagine this home on Christmas morning?  What fun!!!  This trio were a hoot to take their pictures.  I met recently with the Steel family for the Christmas card session.  I love the colors their mom, Aprile selected for them.  Very fallish!
 

Can you imagine these brothers when she starts dating?!



I love this picture here.  In years to come these boys will treasure this.

Baby sister had a little photo session just for her!


Here's mama with her bundles of joy!  I love this picture of Aprile and the children. This is why I take pictures, to capture moments of life as it happens!  This is what inspires me!

You can see the love with this family.  Blake is very proud of his crew!

I had everyone to talk and interact as I took some candids.  I love how Mason keep his eye on me!  I guess he's use to having me in his classroom taking pictures at school!


And, then our serious family pose!

This picture is another one of my favorites.

I've got more pictures coming.... stay tuned. The count down till Christmas is on!
-Enjoy!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment